The NAWBO® Annual Membership Drive is taking place March 1st through April 30th. During this limited time, all new members who join NAWBO® will receive a $25 discount off national membership dues in all membership categories and any chapter dues discounts. Don't miss out on this special offer! Join ONLINE or submit your APPLICATION today!
Members of the National Association of Women Business Owners® (NAWBO®) are a part of the largest dues paying organization for women entrepreneurs and the voice of the nation’s over 8 million women-owned businesses. A NAWBO® membership offers women-owned businesses a national and local platform to tap into the power of an already established community of women entrepreneurs.
- NAWBO® Membership is open to individual business owners who own an equity interest and actively participate as a sole proprietor; an active partner of a partnership or active member of a limited liability company; and independent contractor; or individual owners of 5 percent or more of the stock of a corporation and who are involved in policy-making and day-to-day management of the corporation.
- Members must join both the national organization and a local chapter. NAWBO® has chapters in most metropolitan areas. If there is a chapter within 45 miles of your home or business location, you must pay both chapter and national dues to be eligible for membership. If there is not a chapter in your area, you can join NAWBO® as an At-Large member.
- A NAWBO® membership is recorded in the name of the individual, not the organization.
- Membership dues are nonrefundable and are subject to change.
- A new member's join date is the first day of the month NAWBO® National receives payment.
Ways to Join NAWBO®:
If you have already set up a customer profile and have a username and password please log in here. There is no need to re-enter your contact information. To retrieve your user name and password click here. For a list of NAWBO-Chapter Dues click here.
MAIL application and check to:
P. O. Box 826157
Philadelphia, PA 19182-6157
FAX application and credit card payment information to:
If you have questions or need more information about a NAWBO membership, contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.